How to Use a Coupon Code When Shopping Online
Want to know how to use a coupon code? You are not alone, and might have noticed that over the last couple of years, most online stores and shops have started to include a small box at their check out which lets the shopper paste in a coupon or voucher code. Whilst many clued-up shoppers know how to use those cut out and keep coupons that can be found in newspapers and magazines to save money, not everyone is that knowledgeable on how online coupon codes work – in fact, a survey from a few years ago stated that just 38% of United States shoppers have ever used an online voucher when shopping on the web.
How to Use Coupon Chili for the Latest Codes
Watch the video, or simply read the instructions below.
- Shop online at your favorite store and add your goods to the shopping basket
- Go through to the check out phase and examine the page to find a small coupon code box
- Visit Coupon Chili and use the search function to find voucher codes for that store – simply type in the store’s name
- Select from the current available deals and then click on the “Show Coupon Code” or “Click to Redeem” button
- This will open a new window to the store you are shopping at and will also copy the promo code so you don’t have to copy it
- If you want to see the coupon code though, simply view the browser window with the Coupon Chili website in it and it will be displaying
- You can now paste the coupon into the field in the shopping basket and then click to redeem it
- Your savings and discount will now be applied to the final price so you can check out and purchase
Tips on Coupon Codes
Just like traditional paper-based vouchers and coupons, online ones give shoppers the opportunity to save money when shopping online. Here are some additional hints and tips to help you get the most from coupons.
Before you pay at the checkout examine the page to see if there is a promo box where you enter in a coupon code. If there is then you are in luck, and can use Coupon Chili to find a deal. Most of the retailers that we deal with give us great promotions such as 25% off, or sometimes “buy one get one free” offers.
If you do find a valid coupon code on the website though, don’t make the online transaction until you are certain that the discount or promotion has been applied to your shopping cart. Most online stores have an “update” button which will apply the code to your shopping basket so make sure that you click this in order to get the best deal – you should now know how to how to use a coupon code!